India - Royal Rajasthan, in the footsteps of the Maharajas' Honeymoon
Things To Do:
- Discover the hustle & bustle of Old & New Delhi
- Watch the sunset over the Taj Mahal in Agra
- Marvel at the colours of pink Jaipur and blue Jodhpur
- Get to know the locals in Chhatra Sagar & Narilai
- Explore Udaipur, surrounded by Lakes Pichola, Fateh Sagar and Udai Sagar
Best Time To Visit:
October and March: Generally, the best time to experience warm, dry and sunny weather. During this time, the north offers clear blue skies.
December and January: These months can be much cooler, making this an ideal time for a Tiger Safari.
November - April: The southern states including Kerala are best enjoyed from November onward when the monsoon has ended. It is recommended to avoid India during the annual monsoon season, June - September.
- Accommodation on double / twin sharing basis with daily buffet breakfast.
- Meeting and assistance on arrival and departure.
- Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicles for all transfers, excursions and sightseeing tours.
- English speaking local guide for sightseeing & excursion tours as per the itinerary.
- Elephant ride at Amber fort, Jaipur, subject to availability. Else, Jeep ride will be provided.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- International flights to Delhi & from Udaipur which will be priced on application.
- Indian Visa Fees.
- Gratuities (we suggest $10.- per person per day while on tour).
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephone, fax, internet, beverages, camera / video camera fee at monuments, medical expenses, airport departure tax