Indochina Explorer - Bangkok to Siem Reap
This small group experience (Max 16, avg 12) is ideal for single travellers, couples, small groups and as long as you are over 18, these trips are the ideal and safest way to explore Indochina. We book quality accommodation with upgraded amenities, private transport (including flights), included meals, activities, great adventures, genuine experiences and insider access with a few extra frills along the way. The itinerary includes some light walking and hiking and is suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging!
- Flights & Taxes with Malaysian Airlines via Amsterdam & Kulala Lumpur.
- Arrival transfer & all transport between destinations and to/from included activities.
- Tour of Bankok including boat on the Klong canals, the Grand Palace and Wat Phra Kaew temple.
- Visit Doi Suthep Buddhist Temple.
- Rural village visit with authentic khantoke dinner in a local family's home.
- Thai cooking class with market visit.
- Orientation walk of Chiang Mai night market.
- Tour of Luang Prabang, including the Laos Royal Palace Museum, Wat Xiengthong & Wat Visoun temples & sunset on Phuosi Hill.
- Boat tour to Pak Ou Temple caves and local village visits.
- Observe a Laos sunrise Buddhist ritual.
- Kuang Sii waterfall excursion.
- Hanoi old town cyclo tour with lunch at a local training restaurant.
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum visit.
- Halong Bay traditional boat with cave and island tour.
- Ho Chi Minh City cyclo tour.
- Cu Chi tunnels tour.
- Phnom Penh cyclo tour.
- Tuol Sleng Prison Museum tour and Choeung Ek memorial (the Killing Fields) tour.
- Siem Reap orientation walk and night market.
- 2-day guided tour of Angkor Wat temple complex.
- Visit and lunch at New Hope (a Planeterra-supported project).