The sweeping desert and echoing formations of Wadi Rum, the hidden, hand-hewn facades of Petra and the ancient Roman ruins at Jerash all make Jordan a true adventurer’s paradise. With its sole focus on Jordan, this an inspiring Middle Eastern journey.
- Be awed by the towering, windswept rock formations at Wadi Rum, and note how the colours change as the sun makes its way across the sky
- Get to know your Bedouin Camp hosts and their way of life, sleep under the stars in the desert Camp.
- You never forget your first glimpse of The Treasury in Petra, often referred to as the Eighth Wonder of the World. Spend a day taking in the majesty and mystery of this unforgettable place
- Experience the unique sensation of floating in the super-salty waters of the Dead Sea
- Walk the old Roman road to Petra
- Take a dip in the Dead Sea
- Explore the Roman ruins of Jerash
|Cultural||Physical||Max Group Size||12||Duration||8 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|
Day 1 - Amman
Day 2 - Wadi Rum
Day 3 - Aqaba
Day 4 - Petra
Check into your hotel and check out the the village, maybe ask your Leader about Little Petra or a local cooking class.
If you are super keen to get a sneak peak of the rose city then your Leader will get you started, but remember you have a guided tour the next morning and all afternoon tomorrow to explore, don't wear yourself out on the first day.
Day 5 - Petra
With your guide you will explore the old Roman road, amphitheatre and several old tombs, then it is all up to you. Maybe climb up to the Monastery – carved from a mountain summit and the site's second beautiful façade – from where you will have a magnificent view of the entire site. This is a memorable day exploring a truly extraordinary destination and is sure to be one of the highlights of your trip. There is a cafeteria on the site, where you can enjoy a light lunch.