Kenya Classic Sopa Safari & Diani Beach Honeymoon
- Enjoy a morning and evening game drive in Masai Mara National Reserve and keep an eye out for the ‘Big Five’.
- Experience a boat Safari on Lake Naivasha, home to an array of bird life and large grazers such as zebra, giraffe and hippo.
- Recharge your batteries while in Leopard Beach Resort with a trip to the spa. Set in 6 acres of indigenous forest this spa offers relaxation like no other.
- Simply unwind on the pearly white sand of Diani Beach or go for a dip in the turquoise waters.
Best time to visit:
- All Flights & Taxes
- Meet and greet services in Kenya
- All transfers in Kenya
- All transport and game drives on road safaris will be in a Safari 4x4 with an English speaking driver-guide on private basis
- Meals, drinks & accommodation as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- ½ litre bottle mineral water per person per day on game drives
- Visa for Kenya ($50.- pp payable on line before travel)
- Driver-guide gratuities (we suggest $10.- per person per day while on safari)
- Drinks not mentioned, dining rooms tips, porterage
- Personal travel, baggage and medical insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature