Kenya Safari & Diani Beach
Things to do:
- Experience a morning and evening game drive in the Masai Mara National Reserve and admire the stunning wildlife.
- Book a hot air balloon ride over Masai Mara and take in the breath-taking scenery.
- Try your hand at some water-skiing and wakeboarding while in Diani Beach.
- Arrange a trip to the nearby Shimba Hills National Park where bush walks and game drives allow you to spot elephants and endangered sable antelopes.
Best time to visit:
- Internal Flights to the Mara & Diani beach
- Meet and greet services in Kenya & all transfers as indicated in the itinerary
- 1 Night in Nairobi, 3 Nights on safari & 6 Nights Diani beach
- All transport & game drives on safari are in the Lodge 4x4 vehicle, sharing with other guests
- Meals & drinks as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- Flights & Taxes to Kenya return
- Visa for Kenya ($50.- per person payable on-line)
- Driver guide or local escort gratuities (we suggest $US 10.- per person per day while on Safari)
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Medical, evacuation or travel insurance