Kenya Safari under Canvas
Visit Africa and forge into the heart of Kenyaâs finest game parks on this eight-day overland journey. Visit Kenya's amazing natural sights by day and in the evenings, kick back in the comfort of a well-appointed lodge or private tented camp and fall asleep to the sounds of nocturnal animals. Watch Kenya's abundant flamingos make Lake Nakuru blush pink; pass herds of animals on the vast plains of the Masai Mara; and sip sundowners on evening game drives.
- Stay in a selection of rustic permanent tented camps and lodges across Kenya's unspoilt wilderness without sacrificing the creature comforts of home.
- Experience the thrill of sleeping 'Under Canvas' and drift off to sleep to the sounds of the African night.
- Spot endangered black and white rhino stopping for a drink in Lake Nakuru NP.
- Watch lions prowling the famous Masai Mara on a 4x4 game drive.
- Witness thousands of pink flamingos descending on Lake Naivasha, completely covering the sparkling blue waters.
|Cultural||Physical||Max Group Size||15||Duration||8 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|