Kenya Saruni Safari Exprience
In today’s fast moving world, it is more important than ever to slow down, to get away from the crowds, to let your spirit breathe and to let your whole being awaken. This wonderful Safari itinerary combines all this with the Samburu and Maasai cultures, spectacular lodges and world class game viewing, making this is a very special safari, ideal for Safari enthusiasts, Honeymooners or Families.
Your accommodation has been chosen for its style and originality, comfort and location. With some of Africa’s best camps, guides and virtually everything included, your Safari days are as lazy or adventurous as you would like them to be. Activities can include walking safaris, day & night game drives, spa treatments, cultural village visits, bush dinners and much, much more.
The Samburu are the indigenous nomadic tribe and custodians of the area where your lodge is found. You have the unique opportunity to witness, interact with and learn from one of the oldest remaining tribes in Africa. Your guides are Samburu warriors who are professionally qualified, but more importantly, who share their authentic local knowledge, ancient traditions and customs with you.
Saruni Mara is nestled into the secluded hills of the Mara North Conservancy, with the wide open game plains to the south and lush forest to the north. Here you explore the world renowned Mara-Serengeti ecosystem, best-know for the annual Wildebeest migration in complete, uninterrupted exclusivity in this protected conservancy.
If you are searching for a spectacular Safari itinerary in East Africa, look no further than our Saruni Experience!
Things to do:
- Experience the Warriors Academy, a special course in bush skills & animal tracking & fantastic for families with children.
- Arrange rock climbing, professionally-led game walks, bush dinners and star gazing.
- Book night game drives, a unique activity not permitted in the National Parks.
- Book hot-air balloon flights in the Mara and helicopter excursions in Samburu.
- Enjoy cultural visits to local villages & markets where you learn about indigenous Samburu and Maasai people, two of the most fascinating tribes in Africa.
Best time to visit:
- Meet and greet services with assistance at the airport
- Activities as mentioned on a shared basis in camp 4x4 vehicle with guide
- All park fees and government taxes
- All meals, drinks and laundry as specified above
- Flights as specified on the itinerary
- International Flights & Taxes to Nairobi
- Visa for Kenya ($50.- per person payable on-line)
- Driver guide or local escort gratuities (we suggest $US 10.- per person per day while on Safari)
- Dining rooms tips, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bills and any items of a personal nature
- Medical, evacuation or travel insurance