Kerala & Sri Lanka Dream Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Visit the Kochi Fort area, admire its colonial charm and picturesque tree lined streets.
- Get the perfect Kerala and Sri Lanka honeymoon picture at the Attukal Waterfalls in Munnar.
- Admire the fascinating wildlife at the Periyar Tiger Reserve on a Jeep Safari.
- Visit Dambulla Cave Temple. This famous Golden Rock cave is a UNESCO Heritage site boasting amazing Buddhist mural paintings. It is the best preserved cave temple in Sri Lanka.
- Go for a hike together in the Knuckles Mountain range and admire the beautiful flora and fauna.
- Simply relax on the tranquil beaches of Beruwela or visit the nearby turtle hatchery.
- Flights to Kochin and from Colombo in economy.
- Meet & assistance on arrival & departures.
- Accommodation on a sharing basis with meals as indicated.
- Lunch at Philipkutty’s Farm & full board while on the houseboat
- Applicable Entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Train tickets for sector Kandy - Nuwara Eliya
- English speaking local city guides for all tours & excursions
- Chauffeured air-conditioned vehicle throughout
- All currently applicable local taxes
- Visa for India & Sri Lanka
- Tips, porterage & items of a personal nature
- Sightseeing and excursions
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines