Kruger Safari & Mauritius Beach Honeymoon
Combining an incredible safari destination with a beautiful volcanic island makes for the perfect honeymoon. Get the ideal blend of adventure and luxury as you witness the amazing wildlife of South Africa before spending a week in a 5-star Mauritian beach resort.
Begin your South African honeymoon in Kruger National Park. Spot the ‘Big 5’ on game drives and witness cape buffalo locking horns. Spend the next 3 nights in a luxury tented suite in Thornybush Chapungu Tented Camp. This accommodation is elegant and has a colonial feel to it. Enjoy spa treatments together or take a relaxing bath in your en suite that extends out onto a deck.
After all the excitement on safari spend the next week at the 5-star Sugar Beach Resort in Mauritius. This resort provides unbelievable service, you won’t have to lift a finger, it’s the perfect end to your South Africa honeymoon.
Things to do:
- Witness white rhinos, giraffes, lions, zebras, monkeys and so much more while on morning and evening game drives.
- Take in the incredible views of the open Savannah.
- Go snorkelling while in Mauritius and discover amazing marine life.
- Experience fine dining in Mauritius, your resort alone has 5 world class restaurants to choose from.
Best time to visit:
- Transfers in South Africa & Mauritius as specified in the itinerary.
- Price of accommodation is based on availability at the time of quotation.
- Accommodation throughout as indicated or similar.
- All meals and drinks as indicated.
- All Safari by 4X4 vehicle shared with Lodge guests, guided by a highly qualified ranger.
- All applicable park and lodge taxes.
- Flights to Kruger and Mauritius return which will be priced on application
- Safari guide & local gratuities
- Beverages with the exception of all-inclusive hotels
- Dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Medical, evacuation or travel insurance
- Proof of adequate Travel Insurance MUST be provided before departure