Lake Como Honeymoon Tour
With the Rhaetian Alps and lush greenery as a backdrop, Lake Como is a beautiful honeymoon destination. The glistening blue water and vibrant forests have been attracting visitors for over 100 years. Enjoy the delicious food and some of the finest local wines, while you admire the breath taking natural scenery.
Experience luxury in the 4-star Grand hotel Cadenabbia. This unique hotel has a beautiful pool, picturesque gardens and fabulous architecture. With amazing views of Lake Como, this 7-night stay will be one to remember.
- Explore the charming town of Cadenabbia.
- Enjoy a cruise along Lake Como’s picturesque shores and admire the quaint villages.
- Go wine tasting on your Lake Como Honeymoon at a local vineyard.
- Experience a breath taking train ride on the Bernina express. This goes through the Alpine woods, valleys, waterfalls and glaciers en route to St. Moritz, one of the most luxurious ski resorts in Switzerland. Explore this unforgettable town at your leisure.
- Visit the magnificent Lake Maggiore, Italy’s second largest lake and explore the town of Stresa at your own pace.
Best time to visit:
April – August. The weather is at its best at this time of year, July is the hottest month, temperatures can reach as high as 28 degrees.
- International flights (price of flights is based on availability at the time of quotation)
- Accommodation (Price of accommodation is based on availability at the time of quotation)
- Half board meal plan
- Transfers from and to airport
- Bernina express train journey
- Wine tasting tour
- Lake Como shores cruise
- Other internal transfers
- Travel insurance
- Cruise to the Borromean islands
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Items of personal nature