Las Vegas & Cancun
Things to do:
- The name of Vegas restaurant 'Heart Attack Grill' says it all, as this restaurant prides itself on a ridiculously indulgent menu.
- See the world without leaving Las Vegas, many hotels pay homage to iconic landmarks around the world. Enjoy a Gondola ride at St. Mark’s Square or admire the empire state building at the New York New York hotel.
- A lot of the nightclubs in Cancun stay open till dawn. Grand Mambo Cafe is perfect if you're looking for a more South American vibe than the more conventional party spots.
- Make the short journey to La Isla Mall, where you can feed sharks from an underwater cage!
Best time to visit:
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendant
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions
- Resort fee in Las Vegas ($25 per room per night plus taxes paid locally)