Luxury Kuala Lumpur and Penang
Visit the gorgeous Malaysian capital, Kuala Lumpur, with its skyscrapers, art and culture. Spend 3 nights in this amazing city at the 5-star Majestic Kuala Lumpur hotel. Discover Kuala Lumpur history by visiting the various temples around the city and do not forget its modern architecture and giant buildings, including the Petronas Twin Towers and the Telecom Tower.
Discover Penang, one of UNISCO’s Words Cultural Heritage spots, full of cultural and natural sceneries. Stay in the 5-star Shangri La Rasa Sayang Resort and Spa for 7 nights. Also known as the Pearl of the Orient, has attractions for everyone from sandy beaches to a blend of culinary options, modern and traditional culture can be find in this breath-taking city.
Treat your taste buds and try the unique culinary style that Malaysia is known for around the world. These dishes are influenced by different cultures making them unique and delicious.
Things To Do:
- Immerse yourself in the oriental culture walking around the China Town in Kuala Lumpur, everything from food to ancient temples can be find here.
- Explore the 400 million years old Batu Caves temple, dedicated to the Hindu god Lord Murugan. Appreciate the 43 meters tall golden structure of him before climbing the 272 steps to the caves.
- Walk through George Town, discover the street art and the amazing Chinese shophouses architecture.
- Enjoy the lively Penang’s nightlife at one of the local pubs, bars or nightclubs.
Best time to visit: January – April: During these months the weather stays dry, with little rain. Temperatures averaging 30°C can be expected.
- Private airport transfers
- Accommodation throughout as indicated or similar
- All applicable hotel taxes and flight taxes
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- All relevant visas required
- Items of personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Sightseen and excursions not specified in the itinerary
- Travel insurance