Luxury Maldives Honeymoon
Things to Do
- The island is one of the best spots in the country for diving with the incredibly rare and harmless hammerhead shark. The Rasdhoo Divers Team have been helping divers of all experience levels for 20 years, so you’re in capable hands (or flippers!).
- There are 9 a la carte restaurants on the island as well as 6 different bars serving all kinds of concoctions, but we highly recommend an island BBQ. If being beside the beach puts you in the mood to splash out, the Maldivian spiny lobster is particularly delicious.
- One of the many excursions that can be organised from the resort is a sunset kayak tour. If nothing so far has provided the perfect honeymoon Instagram you’re looking for, this certainly will.
Best Time to Visit
- International flights
- 7 Nights in a Beach Villa with Jacuzzi on a Full Board Basis
- Shared Return Seaplane Transfers
Government & Green Taxes
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary