Luxury Vietnam Honeymoon Tour
- Visit the fascinating Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum during a Hanoi City tour.
- Enjoy an overnight cruise on the stunning Halong Bay.
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage site of My Son, the is a culture of abandoned Hindi temples that date back to the 14th century.
- Take a walking tour of Hoi An, admiring its charming narrow streets.
- See the sights of Ho Chi Minh City on a half day city tour.
Best time to visit:
Feb-Apr: Temperatures are that bit more comfortable, as the hottest days of the summer are yet to arrive. Rainfall should be a lot less common too, with March and April being particularly dry in most parts of the country. Be warned it gets quite busy during these months however. August-October would be another good time to visit, as temperatures should be more moderate in autumn.
- Excursions mentioned in itinerary
- Meals mentioned in itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants