Maldives - Baros Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Unwind on the white sandy beaches on your Maldives honeymoon. Take a dip in the turquoise blue waters or why not try an exciting new water sport.
- The Maldives is one the best places on earth to go Dolphin watching. Admire these beautiful animals in their natural habitat.
- Why not book a cookery class and make some tasty traditional Maldivian dishes together.
- Experience ultimate relaxation with a traditional Maldivian massage.
- A Maldives honeymoon wouldn’t be complete without exploring the historic mosques and colourful skyscrapers of the country's capital Malé.
Best Time To Visit:
- Return Speedboat transfers, Male' Airport / Baros Maldives
- Green Taxes
- 7 nights’ in a Deluxe Villa
- Board on a B&B Basis in the Lime Restaurant (upgrade to Half Board available)
- Flights & Taxes to Male' return which will be priced on application to ensure the best fares
- Additional activities not mentioned
- Beverages & Meals other than specified
- Tipping & Gratuities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance