Maldives Family Holiday
With a mixture of both overland and overwater villas, the private Kuramathi Island would be the perfect place to kick back and relax with the family. Located in the Rasdhoo Atoll, it’s one of the longest-running resorts in the Maldives.
The Maldives are blessed with an incredibly unique and beautiful natural environment, and Kuramathi is certainly no different. They are so committed to maintaining the beauty of the island that they have an on-site marine biologist!
Things To Do
- Kuramathi Resort boasts an impressive leisure centre, with 3 swimming pools, children’s pool, jacuzzi, tennis court, and gymnasium.
- Try your hand at some adventure sports around the island. Whether you want to go diving, kite surfing, or take off on an underwater scooter, there is no shortage of activities to keep you and the family entertained.
- Enjoy a spa day at the Kuramathi Spa. All care programs at the spa are based around traditional rituals from Europe, India, Thailand, and Indonesia.
- Want to spend some quality time without the kids? Bageecha Kid’s Club is Kuramathi’s exclusive place for kids aged 3 – 12 to hang out for the day. With plenty of activities planned, they’ll enjoy the day just as much as you’ll enjoy your alone time.
Best Time To Visit
December - April: There is no escaping the fact that this is the busiest time of year to visit the Maldives, but that’s mainly because the weather is at its absolute best. Booking early is key and prices may be more expensive, but many people feel it’s worth spending extra to enjoy the long and sunny days these months are known for.
- Return International Flights
- 7-Night Accommodation in a Two Bedroom Beach House
- All-Inclusive Basis
- Shared Speedboat Transfers
- Travel Insurance
- Baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to drivers and other conveyance attendants
- Any meals and drinks not stated
- Items of personal nature