Mauritius & Dubai Dream Honeymoon
Things to do:
Spend a day at the Crocodile & Giant Tortoises Park and admire these fascinating creatures.
Visit Eureka house, a unique Creole house built in 1830 that was once owned by British and French aristocrats.
Enjoy a romantic Dhow Dinner Cruise on Dubai Marina and admire the views of the iconic buildings.
Visit Burj Khalifa on your Mauritius and Dubai honeymoon and take in the spectacular views from the tallest building in the world.
Best time to visit
Oct-Dec: The weather in both Dubai and Mauritius should be hot and dry, without the wet conditions that hit both places around January. Christmas can get quite busy, but you shouldn't have a problem finding accommodation if you book long in advance.
- All flights
- Mauritius transfers
- Other internal transfers
- Travel insurance
- Meal and drinks not specifies in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Sightseeing and excursions not specified in the itinerary