Namibia & Botswana Family Adventure
Take your tribe to explore the wilds of Southern Africa. Travel through Zimbabwe, Namibia and Botswana on a once-in-a-lifetime family adventure. From Zimbabwe's roaring Victoria Falls to Namibia's German-inspired Windhoek, travel through Namibia and Botswana searching out new cultures, vast deserts and Africa's Big Five.
- Travelling on an excellent, custom-built overland bus, you'll be perched up nice and high for superior views of Africa's awe-inspiring animals
- There's nothing quite like the rumble and roar of Victoria Falls, the most legendary cascades on the continent. Seeing them from the Zimbabwe side, you'll have the broadest view
- Learn the culture, crafts, tracking skills and ancient survival techniques of the San tribe on a fun bushwalk
- The all-hands-on-deck approach of this trip gives it a real sense of team spirit â perfect for a family holiday
- A mokoro (traditional canoe) ride through the Okavango Delta is an experience you'll never forget, no matter what your age. Punting along the waterways of this incredible ecosystem, you'll be greeted by elephants and grunting hippos
- Clamber up the highest sand dunes in the world and see a dazzling sunset of blazing colours inÂ Sossusvlei
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||22||Duration||19 days|
|Themes||Family, Overland, Wildlife|
|Category||Bronze||Keep it simple, keeping inclusions to a minimum. These trips represent exceptional value and having a lot of free time to do what you wish.|
Visit Africa and travel from Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe to Windhoek in Namibia via Botswana's Okavango Delta and Namibia's Etosha National Park.
Day 1 - Victoria Falls
Day 2 - Victoria Falls
Day 3 - Chobe National Park
Day 4 - Bagani
Notes: If you wish to upgrade from a tent tonight, you can try a tree house or a bush hut (this will need to be booked in well in advance). It is unlikely you will be able to upgrade once you have joined the trip, but your leader can always check late availability for you.