Namibia - Classic Self-drive Safari
- The sand dunes of the Sossusvlei area, known to be the highest of their kind in the world are a must see while on a Namibia safari.
- While in Swakopmund, visit the area known as the 'Moon Landscape'
- Sandboarding and dune carting in Swakopmund are popular attractions.
- Look out for desert adapted elephant, black rhino and much more while in Damaraland.
- Get the perfect Namibia holiday photo at Etosha National Park home to a large population of big cats.
Best time to visit:
- Meals and drinks specified in itinerary
- Excursions specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in itinerary