New York & Bahamas Honeymoon Cruise
Things to Do
- You’ll have plenty of time to explore New York, so we would recommend taking a trip to the One World Trade Centre. The presentation shown in the elevator on your way up is brilliant, but the views from the observation deck are the real highlight.
- One of the first spots you’ll visit in the Bahamas will be Coco Cay on Ragged Island, and it makes a great introduction to the Caribbean. The calm water is crystal-clear, making it perfect for snorkeling, whilst the beachside bars can craft delicious cocktails to cool you off.
- Also part of the cruise is the city of Nassau, the festive capital of the Bahamas. Traditional performances of Junkanoo during the summer are worth making the trip for.
- Just outside of Nassau is the incredible Blue Lagoon Island, where you can both enjoy an unforgettable swim with the dolphins.
Best Time to Visit
- Return Flights.
- 3 Nights New York room only.
- 7 Nights Full Board on Anthem of the Sea’s in an interior stateroom, All Port Taxes and Gratuities included. (Upgrades are available).
- Travel insurance