New York and Cancun
Things to do:
- Admire the views of New York City from the top of the world famous Empire State Building.
- Take the boat ride out to Ellis Island to see the iconic Statue of Liberty before going for a stroll together through Central Park.
- Make the trip to see one of the 7 wonders of the world, Chichén Itza while on this New York and Mexico honeymoon.
- Go scuba diving with sea turtles in Playa del Carmen.
Best time to visit
Mar-May: The short shoulder season between April and May is a great time to avoid the crowds and highest prices of peak season in Playa del Carmen. The weather should be hot and dry, but nowhere near as extreme as the hurricane season later in he year. New York will be coming into its spring, with the weather becoming pleasantly warm. Be prepared for a bit of rain in the Big Apple though, as it can be quite common during this time of year.
- All Flights
- Meals specified in itinerary
- Private car transfers in Mexico
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides or conveyance attendant
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in the itinerary