New York & Dominican Republic Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Madame Tussauds is a must see while on this New York and Dominican Republic honeymoon. This iconic attraction opened over 200 years ago and people have been flocking to it ever since.
- Visit the iconic Time Square, the dazzling billboards attract people from all over the world. The square's NASDAQ sign is the largest LED sign on the planet.
- Experience the excitement of the Dominican Republic’s capital, Santo Domingo, which has the perfect mixture of historical architecture, Latin charm and vibrant nightlife.
- Samana Bay is in Eastern Dominican Republic; many tourists visit this attraction for the great humpback whale watching opportunities.
- All flights including 23kg luggage allowance per person
- Private car transfers in Dominican Republic
- Travel insurance
- Remaining meal plan
- Local city taxes
- Baggage charges levied by airlines