North India Highlights
Visit India and explore the highlights of the north on this adventure tour from Delhi to Varanasi. Discover the 'Pink City' of Jaipur, witness the Mughal splendours of Delhi and Agra, and soak up the ambience of holy Varanasi. This wonderful introduction to the magic of India includes lavish palaces, vibrant bazaars, Bollywood blockbusters and the incomparable Taj Mahal. Packed with highlights, take time to discover the beating heart of India.
- Discover Northern India's man-made beauties – from Jaipur’s ‘Palace of the Winds’ and Royal City Palace to Agra’s Red Fort and iconic Taj Mahal.
- Get to the heart of Old Delhi, where ancient temples stand against billboards advertising Bollywood blockbusters, by foot and cycle rickshaw.
- The Taj Mahal may be one of the most recognisable buildings in the world, but do you know its poetic history? A local expert will fill you in.
- See pilgrims praying and bathing along the ghats of the sacred Ganges River during an unforgettable sunrise cruise in Varanasi, one of India's holiest cities.
- Feel the magic of India that runs through everything, from a throbbing bazaar to a packed cinema showing a Bollywood blockbuster
- Discover the delights of the 'Pink City' of Jaipur
- Get entranced by a Bollywood blockbuster
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||9 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|