Okavango Delta Fly-In Safari
Experience the breathtaking scenery and wildlife of the Okavango Delta on an exclusive retreat. Camp out in style and comfort on the edge of the Moremi Game Reserve, and spend days tracking game across the plains or paddling down the Gomoti River in a traditional mokoro. At dusk, retreat to an elevated campsite with spectacular views, and sip sundowners while a personal guide points out elephants, giraffe and lions. Starring some of the most incredible wildlife on the planet, plus luxury glamping accommodation, this is a safari experience unlike any other.
- Nothing compares to that moment when you first fly over the savanna and see the Okavango Delta glittering far below.
- Sleep in comfort at a vintage safari camp, which sits on platforms overlooking floodplains and animals below.
- Experience a traditional mokoro excursion down the Okavango Delta and learn about wildlife from a personal guide.
- Enjoy day and night game drives in Moremi Game reserve, which are led by expert local drivers and trackers.
- Sit back and relax knowing that all meals, drinks, activities and laundry are included during your stay at each lodge.
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||5 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|