USA West - Pacific Coast Explorer
BEGINS SEATTLE & ENDS LOS ANGELES
SEATTLE - PORTLAND - REDWOOD STATE PARK - %u20ACEKA - SAN FRANCISCO - MONTEREY - CENTRAL COAST - LOS ANGELES
Note : This is a suggested self-drive itinerary, there are many options to extend your stay or alter your route. Please call and speak to our North American reservations specialists.
- View the rich landscape of Mount Rainier, an active volcano and Washington state icon
- Witness the remarkable recovery of Mount St. Helens since its eruption
- Enjoy stunning coastal scenery along Oregon's Pacific Coast Scenic Byway
- See some of the world's tallest trees in Redwood National Forest
- Walk along the railings of San Francisco's world famous Golden Gate Bridge
- Marvel at 17-Mile Drive's The Lone Cypress
- Experience California's Central Coast splendor on Highway 1
- Explore Santa Barbara, The American Riviera
- Get closer to the stars at Grauman's Chinese Theater, a Hollywood landmark
Flights will be quoted at time of enquiry to ensure you get the best prices possible.
The lead-in tour price includes accommodation as per itinerary, a Compact 2 door car with fully inclusive insurance or similar. If no price is listed call us to price this itinerary for your preferred dates of travel.
Flights will be quoted at time of enquiry.