Romantic All-Inclusive Barbados Honeymoon
Things to do:
- George Washington House is a popular tourist attraction in Bridgetown, Barbados. The first president of the United States visited the house in 1751, when he was 19 years old.
- If you are looking for the ultimate romantic evening on your Barbados honeymoon, you can't beat watching the sun set on Miami Beach.
- Explore the extensive underground cave stream system that is Harrison's Cave. This unique phenomenon is explored by tram and is one of the islands most famous attractions.
- Why not book a Turtle Snorkelling Tour, these are very popular with tourists? Get up close and personal with hawksbill and leatherback turtles, a truly unforgettable experience.
Best time to visit:
- 1 x checked in bag per person
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a pool/garden view room, All Inclusive
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines.
- Gratuities at client's discretion