Romantic Rome, Sorrento & Positano Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Take a tour of the Vatican and admire the amazing work of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
- Climb the 135 Spanish Steps together in Rome, to reach the Trinita dei Monti church.
- Go on a day trip to Pompeii from Sorrento and discover the history of this ancient city.
- Enjoy the quaint shops, bars and restaurants in Marina Grande, a small fishing village that has become an important part of Sorrento.
- Visit Grotta dello Smeraldo in Positano, this is one of the only caves worldwide that is flooded with a beautiful blue/emerald light.
- Make the trip to Amalfi to admire Amalfi Cathedral, this 9th century building boasts amazing architecture.
- 20kg Luggage per person
- Private transfers
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature