Seattle to Las Vegas
Hit the hotspots of the Pacific Northwest and California before finishing up in Las Vegas, where the landscape has dried up but hopefully your luck won’t. Start in Seattle and make your way through Washington, exploring its lush national parks boasting old-growth forests and glacier-capped mountains. Check out hipster heaven, Portland, and indulge in microbrews and artisanal cheese as you head south through Oregon. Take a humbling walk through California’s redwood area, home to some of the oldest, tallest trees in the world, then hike through the climbing mecca of Yosemite and sip wine in Sonoma before reaching the infamous Death Valley and, of course, Vegas baby.
- Get your weird on in Portland and treat yourself to world-class food and delicious microbrews.
- Walk among the world's oldest, tallest trees in Redwood National Park, California.
- Release your inner sommelier during a tasting in the famous wine region of the Sonoma Valley. For something a little different, visit the nearby Jack London State Historic Park, which celebrates the life and home of the legendary writer amongst stunning scenery.
- Lake Tahoe is a stunning destination year-round. In summer it is all about water activities, and in winter, it's all about the snow. Enjoy a free afternoon here to try some of the activities on offer.
- Enjoy a free day to lose yourself among the bright desert lights of Las Vegas. This is a great way to end your adventure. Remember, what happens in Vegas...
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||13||Duration||20 days|
|Category||Gold||Trips for those who want a tonne of inclusions, better standard accommodation, larger roomier vehicles.|