Seychelles Honeymoon Escape
Luxury Seychelles honeymoons don’t get better than a 5-night stay in the 5-star Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa located on the north of Mahé Island, and a 4-night stay in the 5-star Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa located on Silhouette Island. You select which way around you want to do them.
With plenty to see and do, this is the perfect location for a romantic honeymoon. Embark on a nature walk together or simply enjoy a romantic meal in one of the restaurants. A Seychelles honeymoon on Mahé and Silhouette Islands has something for everyone.
The 5-star Hilton Seychelles Labriz Resort & Spa offers plenty of activities from Yoga and Cooking classes to Diving and Island Hiking. Take part of any of these and make the most of your lovely honeymoon!
Things to do:
- Enjoy an Orchid Champagne Ritual at the award-winning spa at Hilton Seychelles Northolme Resort & Spa.
- Chill on one of the wild beaches of Silhouette Island and see the giant Aldabra tortoises roam freely.
- Go snorkelling north of Mahé Island, where the coral reef and the underwater wildlife can easily be seen.
- Spend a day at the Morne Seychellois National Park and admire the amazing wildlife while walking one of the trails through the forest.
Best time to visit: Seychelles is an all year-round destination but during the month of March - April and October - November the weather is hotter and dryer, plus are between peak seasons.
- International flights
- Return Boat Transfer from Mahé to Silhouette Island
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants