Soothing Seychelles Honeymoon
The Seychelles is a collection of picturesque islands that boast some of the world’s most beautiful beaches. Mahé, the largest island, explore its pretty villages and admire its natural attractions while hiking or diving. Praslin, located 45Km northeast from Mahé, is a very serene island perfect to relax and enjoy with your beloved one.
Spend your days relaxing in the sunshine or visit Mahe's capital Victoria and enjoy a romantic stroll through the Victoria Botanical Gardens. The 5-star Constance Ephelia will be your home for the next 6 nights. This beautiful beach hotel has 4 outdoor swimming pools, 4 tennis courts, a fully equipped gym and much more to offer.
Escape to the 5-star Constance Lemuria Resort on Praslin Island. With the perfect blend of nature and luxurious architecture, it's one of the most highly rated resorts in the Seychelles. Spend 5 days relaxing in the tranquil spa or enjoy a game of golf on one of 3 world class 18-hole golf courses. Soak up the sun on the soft white sands or go for a dip in the crystal-clear water, these are the incredibly difficult choices you'll be forced to make!
Things To Do:
- Unwind in the Spa Village of Constance Ephelia and experience relaxation like no other.
- Visit the Giant Tortoise Farm on Praslin Island, home to the fascinating Aldabra tortoises.
- Enjoy some delicious cuisine full of global and regional flavours in one of Constance Lemuria's restaurants.
- Go snorkelling at Beau Vallon Beach, this area is popular with divers due to its clear waters and vibrant coral reefs.
- Get a romantic couples massage or admire the stunning views as you watch the sunset on the beach.
Best time to visit: Seychelles is an all year-round destination but during the month of March - April and October - November the weather is hotter and dryer, plus are between peak seasons.
- International Flights
- Return Boat Transfer from Mahe to Praslin Island
- Half board meal plan
- All Transfers
- Travel insurance
- Meals and drinks not specified in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants