Luxury Cape Town Honeymoon
Things to Do
- While you're in Cape Town, one of the first things we'd recommend doing is getting a Cable Car up Table Mountain. If you're really adventurous, you could take the world's highest abseil on the way down!
- Penguins probably aren't the first thing that comes to mind on a South Africa honeymoon, but there are no shortage of them waddling along the coast.
- Robben Island makes for one of the most interesting and authentic historical tours in the world. Guided by former inmates of the prison, you'll be able to step inside the walls that were home to the late Nelson Mandela for 2 decades.
Best Time to Visit
Mar-May: It's autumn wine harvest season in Cape Town, but surprisingly it usually isn't a particularly busy time of year. The weather is warm without the scorching temperatures of the summer and the International Jazz Festival kicks off in March.
- Return road transfers between Cape Town International Airport
- Cullinan & Protea Hotel Franschhoek
- Accommodation & daily breakfast
- Half Day Table Mountain & City Tour followed by Robben Island Ferry
- Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour
- Evening Cape Malay Cultural Experience including dinner
- Choice between a Full Day Cape Sidecar Adventure, OR Full Day Sand-board and Quad-bike Adventure, OR Scenic Helicopter Flight, OR Full Day Shark Cage Diving Experience
- Half Day Uthando Tour
- Full Day Cape Wine
- Chocolate, Cheese and Olive Tour.
- Return Flights to Cape Town (priced on application).