South Africa Cape Town, Winelands, Garden Route & eastern Cape Safari Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Visit the beautiful Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens in Cape Town.
- Go dolphin watching or even bungee jumping in Plettenberg bay.
- Pay a visit to the Crag's Elephant Sanctuary which offers visitors the chance to touch, feel and learn about African Elephants.
- Try to spot the 'Big Five' while on safari.
- Relax on the golden beaches of Summerstrand as you end your holiday in Port Elizabeth.
- Cape Town arrival transfer
- Accommodation in properties with meals as indicated in the itinerary
- Group C Car Hire for 10 days including all rental fees & SAT NAV
- 4 x safari game drives
- Travel documentation & directions and 24hr local assistance
- Flights (All will be priced on application to ensure the best fare)
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in itinerary