South Africa Wild Kingdoms & Indian Ocean
Wilderness and canyons; big game safari and traditional Africa; mountains and beaches - explore the diverse and scenic eastern region of South Africa on a fully guided tour that takes you to the Kruger National Park, then through Swaziland and Zululand to the thriving coastal City of Durban.
Route: Start Johannesburg - Hazyview - Kruger National Park - Swaziland - Zululand - Hluhluwe & Umfolozi Game Reserve - Durban Depart.
- Bushveld and canyons, big game and traditional Africa, mountains and beaches
- Big 5 game-viewing in the pristine wilderness of South Africa’s premier game reserve, the Kruger National Park
- Fascinating cultures of Southern Africa’s pastoral Swazi and Zulu kingdoms; and the modern beat of the popular Indian Ocean beach cities.
- Visit both Swaziland and Zululand on this itinerary.
- Durban and the Indian Ocean beachfront attractions along 'Golden Mile'