Southern Sun Victoria Falls to Cape Town Overland Safari
South Africa Safari Attractions:
- For all the adrenaline junkies out there, grab the chance to bungee jump from the Victoria Falls bridge. If you can’t take on this 111 metre free fall towards the Zambezi river alone, why not convince a buddy to do the tandem jump.
- Spot the large elephant herds in Chobe National Park. This park is home to roughly 120,000 elephants, the largest continuous surviving elephant population on earth.
- The Okavango Delta is home to incredibly diverse wildlife go on game drives and try to spot African bush elephant, Nile crocodile, Angolan giraffe, Southwest African lion, South African cheetah and so much more.
- The Spitzkoppe is one of Namibia's most recognisable landmarks, this granite rock formation is more that 120 million years old.
Best time to visit:
- Accommodation style: Camping OR Accommodated (please enquire)
- Length of trip: 21 Days
- Starts in: Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
- Finishes in: Cape Town, South Africa
- 19 Breakfasts; 19 Lunches & 16 Dinners
- International Flights to Victoria Falls & from Cape Town
- Departure transfer & additional nights in Cape Town
- Visa for Zimbabwe (payable on arrival)
- Meals unless otherwise stated
- Travel Insurance
- Laundry, Personal Items, and Tips
- Sleeping Bag & Pillows