Tanzania Great Plains Tented Safari
Tanzania Safari Attractions
- Simply mentioning Serengeti National Park creates a vision of wild Africa. The great wildebeest migration needs little introduction, but it’s definitely worth planning your trip to include this incredible natural event.
- A hot-air balloon safari in Tarangire National Park or in Serengeti is an incredible way to track wildlife whilst enjoying natural beauty.
- Ngorongoro Crater is home to the critically endangered African black rhino, as well as a healthy population of elephant. One of the largest craters of its kind in the world, the dramatic scenery surrounding its parks and forests make for incredible Tanzania safari photos.
Best time to visit
- Meet and greet services Kilimanjaro Airport & all transfers
- Internal flight & taxes from Serengeti to Arusha
- Shared vehicle safari in a 4x4 vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- Game drives and crater tour
- All accommodation, meals & drinks as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- One bottle of mineral water per person per day while on Safari
- Return flights to Kilimanjaro, which will be priced on application
- Visa for Tanzania ($50.- per person payable on arrival)
- Driver guide or local gratuities (we suggest $10.- per person per day while on safari)
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Medical, evacuation or travel insurance
- Note: Proof of adequate Travel Insurance and a Yellow Fever Passport MUST be provided before departure.