Tanzania Kifaru Safari & Zanzibar Beach
Taking you on a journey through the country with the highest concentration of wildlife in the world, you’ll experience some of the most iconic parks in Africa. From the hippos of Lake Manyara to the wildebeest of Serengeti, it’s as close as it gets to clearing your safari bucket list without having to cross a single border.
With over 1 million zebra and wildebeest roaming its open plains, close to 38% of Tanzanian land is dedicated to protecting its massive wildlife population. From the Serengeti plains to the incomparable Ngorongoro Crater and the soft sandy beaches of Zanzibar, few places in Africa offer the same all-round experience as a safari in Tanzania.
You end your trip Zuri Zanzibar Resort, located in Kendwa one of the most beautiful white beaches of the northern west shores of Unguja.Experience Zuri’s stunning accommodation: choose from bungalows, suites and villas, overlooking the beach and close to the mesmerising azure waters of the Indian Ocean. Whether you want to relax and slow down or be active and explore the amazing scenery, culture or exotic cuisine, a wide range of activities is available for you throughout the resort, as well as on the island itself.
- During your free time in Arusha, the Cultural Heritage Centre offers a pleasant change of pace from tracking wildlife, boasting one of the largest art galleries in Africa.
- Home to the annual wildebeest migration, Serengeti National Park is one of the finest in Africa for tracking Big Five (lion, rhino, elephant, buffalo and leopard) on safari.
- The largest caldera on Earth, you can descend 2,000 feet into the Ngorongoro Crater to see thousands of wildebeest, zebra, buffalo and gazelle on open grassland.
- Lake Manyara is strikingly diverse given its relatively small size. Tree-climbing lions, elephant, and the elusive Kirk's dik dik can all be found here.
- The Northern Zanzibar beaches are some of the best on the “Spice Island” and a great way to end any Safari.
Best Time To Visit:
- Flights in Tanzania
- Meals and drinks specified in itinerary
- Excursions specified in itinerary
- International Flights
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks, and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in itinerary