Tanzania Masai Culture & Northern Safari Holiday
Tanzania Safari Attractions:
- Game drives in Tarangire and Manyara National Parks are a must. Immerse yourself in the incredible wildlife and stunning natural scenery.
- Meet a Maasai village chief in Mto Wa Mbu. The Maasai people measure their wealth by the amount of cattle they own.
- Blacksmiths use the regions minerals to produce iron, which will be used to make weapons and implements. Watch one of these smiths at work on your Tanzania safari.
- The Ngorongoro Crater is the perfect place for game drives. This region is home to Elephants, black rhino, spotted hyena and so much more.
- Trace the history of our early ancestors at Olduvai Gorge and seek out the ‘Big Five’ in the Serengeti.
Best Time To Visit:
- Meet and greet services & all transfers
- Private 4WD Land cruiser with photo roof
- Services of an English speaking driver-guide
- Game drives, Masai village walks, Olduvai Gorge
- All accommodation and meals as specified
- All park fees and government taxes
- International flights which will be priced on application to ensure the best flight fares
- Flight from Serengeti to Arusha/Kilimanjaro or Zanzibar & priced on booking
- Visa for Tanzania
- Driver guide or local escort gratuities (suggested $10.- per person per day while on safari)
- Drinks and dining rooms tips, porterage, personal travel and baggage insurance
- Telephone bill, laundry and any items of a personal nature
- Medical, evacuation or travel insurance