Thailand - Golf Tour Around Thailand Tour 12 Days
BEGINS BANGKOK ENDS HUA HIN
BANGKOK - CHIANG MAI - HUA HIN
Best Time to Travel
Thailand has some of the best golf courses in Southeast Asia, complimented by friendly staff and exceptional facilities. With over 150 courses available, Exotissimo has selected the very best from Bangkok, Chiang Mai and the royal beach resort of Hua Hin. These destinations let you enjoy not only world-class golf but also the most intriguing cultural sights in the country alongside five-star accommodation.
Starting the tour in Bangkok, you will visit the Grand Royal Palace's golden splendor before taking to the fairways of the Thai Country Club. Constructed from grass imported from Hawaii, the vivid greenery and beautiful fauna make a fantastic setting, complimented by a notoriously luxurious clubhouse.
Departing Bangkok, you head north for the laid-back cultural heartland of Thailand, Chiang Mai. The Chiang Mai Highlands Golf Club is an awe-inspiring setting with views over the northern mountains and a Schmidt-Curley designed course said to have the country's best greens. Accommodation is at the elegantly modern Chedi Chiang Mai.
The following day take a break from golf to enjoy the nearby elephant camp in the Mae Sa Valley. Here we can ride into the local forest on top of these mighty animals before heading back to Chiang Mai for the transfer flight to Hua Hin.
On arrival, a representative will guide you to one of Thailand's leading luxury resorts, the Anantara, for a night's rest before heading to the Springfield Village Golf Club in the morning. With three different courses on offer the club has more than enough to entertain even the most avid of golfers.
The next day visit the Imperial Lake View Golf Club where rolling fairways and island greens make for a picturesque but challenging 18-holes in perfectly tranquil surroundings. Before departing the tour, enjoy one final day at your own leisure and soak in Hua Hin's peaceful and chic atmosphere.
- Accommodation in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private transportation with English speaking guide
- Private round-trip transfers between Hotel and Golf Course in Bangkok and Chiang Mai with English speaking guide
- Private round-trip transfers between Hotel and Golf Course in Hua Hin without guide
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Seven (7) round of 18-hole Green Fee
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Travel insurance (please see below).
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- Other meals than mentioned
- International and domestic flights priced at time of booking to get the best price.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel insurance, tips, visa