Thailand - Luxurious Thailand Tour 14 Days
BEGINS BANGKOK END PHUKET
BANGKOK - AYUTTHAYA - CHIANG RAI - CHIANG MAI - PHUKET
Best Time to Travel
Discover the best of Thailand on this luxurious and enlightening journey through one of Asia’s ancient kingdoms. Staying in some of the best hotels in the world, you will be awed, fascinated and pampered in equal measure as you are escorted from Bangkok to Chiang Mai and the far north of Thailand followed by days of blissful relaxation in Phuket.
Starting in Bangkok you will discover the contrasts between the modern Asian city on the surface and the Buddhist civilization behind the temple walls and the teak doors of the old city. We will show you an older, gentler Bangkok hidden amongst the orchards and floating markets of Ampawa and then embark on an elegant rice barge cruise to discover the crumbling grandeur of Ayutthaya. In the evenings you will have time to wander through the night markets, shopping malls as well as sample the city’s celebrated nightlife.
A flight to Chiang Rai in the north takes you to the mountains and jungles of the Golden Triangle. Staying at the sumptuous Anantara Resort on the banks of the Mekong with views across Laos and Burma, you will not only enjoy exceptional service and luxurious surroundings but also ride elephants through the jungle, visit remote tribal people and wander through ancient cities.
A drive through the mountains will take you to the sophisticated and cultured northern Thai city of Chiang Mai. Here we will immerse you in ancient Lanna culture and history by day while you enjoy the pleasures of one of the world’s most luxurious retreats. We will take you to a village in the countryside where you will meet and eat with a local family and experience life in rural Thailand and be enlightened as you watch dozens of monks perform their evening chants at Doi Suthep.
This tour ends in Phuket where we suggest you stay at one of our favorite resorts, discovering the beauty of Thailand’s pristine Andaman Coast. Indulge in the facilities of your luxury hotel as your exotic Thai holiday comes to an end.
- Accommodation at selected hotels
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner)
- Tours and transfers by air conditioned vehicle with English speaking guide
- 3-day/2-night Four Season Tented Camp package and activities at the resort with English speaking assistant
- Private transfer from Chiang Rai Airport – Four Seasons Tented Camp with English speaking assistant
- Round-trip transfers from/to Phuket Airport to pier (Ao Por / Royal Phuket Marina) by private air-conditioned transportation with English speaking guide
- Transfers from Ao Por Pier - Royal Phuket marina by private air-conditioned transportation with English speaking guide
- Round-trip join-in speed boat transfer between Ao Por – Naka Yai Island
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic flights priced at time of booking to get the best price.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel insurance, tips, visa