Thailand - Active Thailand Holiday Tours 10 Days
This is a comprehensive tour from the bustling markets of Bangkok through central Thailand and into the northern regions. Discover local life along the way and sample the delicious Thai cuisine. Visit famed historical sites such as the River Kwai Bridge and experience a memorable homestay.
BEGINS BANGKOK ENDS CHIANG MAI
BANGKOK - THA KA - KANCHANABURI - AYUTTHAYA - BANGKOK - CHIANG MAI
Experience Thailand and its many wonders while engaging in active outdoor exercises and experiences. Starting in Bangkok you will experience the bustling side streets and market scenes with stops at some of the country’s most revered temples and holy sites. You then head north, stopping in Kanchanaburi to visit the areas infamous with World War II. Here you also explore the thick verdant jungles and natural scenery, which is even more fun as you engage in memorable outdoor adventures and activities such as biking, rafting and elephant trekking.
Next is Ayutthaya, Thailand’s former capital and home to an impressive collection of ancient ruined temples. You will get here by boat, passing Pa In Summer Palace and Wat Niwet Thammapravat temple along the way. The historical park is a UNESCO Heritage Site and perfect for exploration by bike.
Finally, explore the ‘Rose of the North’, otherwise known as Chiang Mai. The city is a delightful blend of a buzzing metropolis with verdant mountain scenery and historical temples. In addition you will experience its market scene and receive your very own private blessing atop the mountain temple of Wat Doi Suthep.
This Thailand tour is the perfect way to actively explore the country by providing local experiences, integration with the culture, religious enlightenment and enjoyable adventure.
Our service includes
- Accommodation in a double bedded room at the selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- English speaking local guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Transfer between Krabi Airport and Pimalai Resort (Speedboat / Land transfer) with English speaking guide only in Krabi
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits and activities clearly specified.
Our service does not include
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic flights priced at time of booking to get the best price.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel insurance, tips, visa