Thailand & Dubai Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Visit the most sacred Buddhist temple in Thailand, Wat Phra Kaew.
- Go to see the Golden Buddha while on your Thailand and Dubai Honeymoon. This iconic statue weighs over 5 tonnes!
- Pay a visit to the Elephant Nature Park, this is a sanctuary and rescue centre for Elephants in Chiang Mai. You can volunteer to help take care of these beautiful animals.
- Visit one of Phuket’s most important temples, Wat Chalong. Thousands come each year to see this beautifully decorated temple.
- Burj Khalifa in Dubai is the tallest building in the world, take the perfect Thailand honeymoon photo as you admire the panoramic views.
- The Mall of Emirates boasts the world's the first indoor ski resort located in the mall itself.
Best time to visit
Oct-Dec: Apart from the dead heat of the summer, there isn't any particularly bad time to visit Dubai. Thailand is a bit more tricky, with heavy rain being common in much of the country from August to early October. The rain beings to clear off usually by late October however, making it a good time to travel before the Christmas rush.
- Airport transfers
- Meals as specified in itinerary
- City tax for Dubai (AED25 per night)
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants.
- Items of a personal nature, unless otherwise noted
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Meals, drinks and laundry not specified in the itinerary
- Sightseeing and excursions not mentioned in itinerary