Thailand Beaches East Coast (May - Oct) 2017
Clear blue waters, white sands, swaying palm trees and a bungalow on the beachâ¦ Thailand has the ideal ingredients for a holiday in paradise. Come and explore Thailand's beautiful southern islands, relax in the sun and try some of the special Thai food this region is famous for. These are just some of the pleasures that await you on this relaxing tour of Thailand's beautiful beaches.
Trip changes for 2017
In 2017 the trip duration will change from a 9 day trip to a 10 day trip. The itinerary will no longer go to Koh Pha Ngan and we will replace this with 2 nights in Chumphon with an additional snorkeling tour and one night in a homestay on Koh Pitak. 2017 trip notes will be available online in September.
- - Discover the best beaches and islands of Thailandâs east cost â from popular Koh Samui to laid-back Ko Tao â for a true slice of paradise
- - Get into the indulgent beach loving life with a Ko Tao snorkelling trip, plus seafood BBQ and Thai massage on the beaches of Koh Pha Ngan
- - Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations
- - Experience a variety of local accommodation, from small guesthouses to beach resorts
- Snorkel among colourful reefs
- Absorb the classic Thai culture and hospitality
- Visit local fishing villages
- Sip cocktails underneath swaying palm trees
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||9 days|
|Category||Silver||The classic small group tour, with some included activities and staying at reasonably priced accommodation.|