Thailand Beaches East Coast (May - Oct) 2017
Clear blue waters, white sands, swaying palm trees and a bungalow on the beachâ¦ Thailand has the ideal ingredients for a holiday in paradise. Come and explore Thailand's beautiful southern islands, relax in the sun and try some of the special Thai food this region is famous for. These are just some of the pleasures that await you on this relaxing tour of Thailand's pristine beaches.
- Discover the best beaches and islands of Thailandâs east coast â from popular Ko Samui to laid-back Ko Tao â for a true slice of paradise
- Cruise to Ko Pitak for a taste of real island life. Enjoy an overnight homestay, feast on fresh seafood and interact with local fishermen
- Two in-depth snorkelling trips, one in Chumphon and one in Ko Tao, give you plenty of time to explore underwater worlds brimming with coral and colourful tropical fish
- Travel as the locals do on an overnight sleeper train â the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations
- Snorkel among colourful reefs
- Absorb the classic Thai culture and hospitality
- Visit local fishing villages
- Sip cocktails underneath swaying palm trees
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||10 days|
|Category||Silver||The classic small group tour, with some included activities and staying at reasonably priced accommodation.|
Day 1 - Bangkok
Day 2 - Bangkok / Overnight train
Notes: Sleeper trains are clean and air-conditioned, and beds are multi-share compartments with bunk bed padded berths with sheets, pillow and blanket provided (although some people prefer to bring their own sleeping sheet). Please note that you may be sharing compartments with locals of the same or opposite gender. Your baggage will travel in the carriage with you. There's also a food and drink service available on board. Some may find the air conditioning on the train quite cold overnight so best to pack a jumper and some long pants.