Thailand Beaches West Coast (Nov - Apr)
Clear blue waters, white sands, swaying palm trees and a bungalow on the beachâ¦ Thailand has the ideal ingredients for a holiday in paradise. Come and explore Thailand's beautiful southern islands, relax in the sun and try some of the special Thai food this region is famous for. These are just some of the pleasures that await you on this relaxing tour of Thailand's beautiful beaches.
- Discover a true slice of paradise on an included sea kayaking trip through the stunning inlets, caves and hidden lagoons of the Ao Thalane mangrove forests
- Get into the indulgent beach-loving life on the still untouched, chilled out island of Ko Yao Noi and, armed with a snorkel, explore the surrounding islands and waters on an included boat trip
- Travel like the locals do on an overnight sleeper train, the best way to travel long distances, meet locals and maximise time at destinations
- Meet some furry friends and learn about the great work done at the Gibbon Rehabilitation Centre
- Snorkel among colourful reefs
- Absorb the classic Thai culture and hospitality
- Visit local fishing villages
- Sip cocktails underneath swaying palm trees
|Physical||Cultural||Max Group Size||12||Duration||9 days|
|Category||Silver||The classic small group tour, with some included activities and staying at reasonably priced accommodation.|
Day 1 - Bangkok
Day 2 - Bangkok
Notes: Sleeper trains are clean and air-conditioned, and beds are multi-share compartments with bunk bed padded berths with sheets, pillow and blanket provided (although some people prefer to bring their own sleeping sheet). Please note that you may be sharing compartments with locals of the same or opposite gender. Your baggage will travel in the carriage with you. There's also a food and drink service available on board.
Day 3 - Ao Nang/Krabi
Day 4 - Ao Nang
Day 5 - Ko Yao Noi
Notes: In the event of unfavourable weather conditions, we may be unable to travel to Ko Yao Noi. Alternative arrangements will be made to stay on Phuket Island.