Thailand - Essential Thailand Tour 12 Days
BEGINS BANGKOK ENDS PHUKET
BANGKOK - AYUTTHAYA - CHIANG MAI - CHIANG DAO - MAE KAMPONG - PHUKET
Best Time to Travel
Starting in the buzzing capital of Bangkok, you will discover a city of contrasts beginning with an evening tour along the illuminated old town to a delightful riverfront restaurant. Awake refreshed and head to the famed Wat Po to watch the monks chanting rituals followed by a tour of the river canals and glittering Grand Palace.
Excursions outside the city offer a glimpse of rural Thai lifestyles and ancient history. Head Samut Songkram to visit an unusual market on the train tracks, take a paddleboat through a floating market and meet friendly locals along the way. The next day by train through lush countryside to Ayutthaya for a tour of the ancient temples in the former capital.
The next leg of your Thailand tour takes you north to Chiang Mai, highlighted by an adventure at an elephant camp and visit to a local hilltribe. Traveling by trishaw, longtail boat, bamboo raft and bicycle you will encounter the north’s rich culture from a unique point of view.
Your last stop on this incredible Thailand package tour is Phuket, the country’s largest island. Bliss out on the beaches but also learn about the natural beauty and deep history of Phuket with a tour of the island’s interior. Visit cashew and rubber plantations, history museums and examine the architecture of the old town, reflecting the many cultures that have influenced the island over the years.
From Bangkok to Phuket, each day of our Essential Thailand tour is sure to create lasting memories and unforgettable experiences.
- Accommodation in selected hotel
- Meals as mentioned (B= Breakfast, L= Lunch, D= Dinner).
- English speaking guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned by private air conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits
- Other meals than mentioned
- Other services than mentioned
- International and domestic flights priced at time of booking to get the best price.
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel insurance, tips, visa