The Dream Aruba Honeymoon
Things to do:
- Snorkelling while in Aruba is a must. The waters surrounding the island are home to beautiful reefs which boast vibrant marine life.
- Visit Eagle beach on your Aruba honeymoon, one of the best beaches in the world. Watch out for turtle nests!
- Climb Hooiberg Mountain and admire the incredible views from the summit. This mountain is surrounded by flat land making it stand out, it is a landmark of Aruba so much so that it is featured on their coat of arms.
- Palm island is a small private island located only a 5-minute ferry ride away from main island Aruba. It is home to a small beach and water park and is a popular addition to many newlywed's Aruba honeymoon itineraries.
Best time to visit:
- Flights Taxes
- 1 x checked in bag per person
- Return transfers
- Accommodation in a Standard Room, B+B
- Travel insurance
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities at client’s discretion