The Perfect Italian Honeymoon – Venice, Florence & Rome
Things to do:
- Visit Doge's palace, a palace built in Venetian Gothic style. This is an important landmark with beautiful architecture.
- Walk across Rialto bridge together and admire the views of the iconic Grand Canal.
- An Italian honeymoon would not be complete without going to see Michelangelo’s Statue of David.
- Stroll through the Boboli Gardens in Florence. Home to a collection of sculptures, some dating back to the 16th century.
- Take a tour of the Vatican while in Rome and admire the amazing work of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
- Gaze at the amazing architecture of Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world.
Best time to visit: April -June & September – October
- 15kg Luggage per person
- Private transfers as specified in itinerary.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- First class train tickets as specified in itinerary.
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature