The Perfect Honeymoon - Havana & Varadero
Things to do:
- Visit the commemorative 'Parque John Lennon', which is a must see when on a Cuba honeymoon.
- Swim with Dolphins at the Acuario Nacional.
- The Museum of Chocolate is a must see, you can make your own sugary treats!
- Take a stroll at dusk through 'La Havana Antigua', which is one of the oldest, and most beautiful, parts of Havana.
- A Cuba honeymoon is not complete without going rum tasting in 'La Casa del Rum' in Varadero.
- Experience the wonders of the Oceans surrounding Cuba and go on one of the many deep sea diving tours.
- International Flights & Taxes (please note these may change subject to travel dates & availability)
- Return Airport transfers
- 3 Nights in the Hotel Telegrafo on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- 7 Nights’ accommodation on an All Inclusive Basis in the Hotel Iberostar Tainos
- Free Cuban Visa
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Sightseeing and excursions not mention in itinerary
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants