The Perfect Honeymoon – Venice, Florence & Rome
Things to do:
- Visit Doge's palace, a palace built in Venetian Gothic style. This is an important landmark with beautiful architecture.
- Walk across Rialto bridge together and admire the views of the iconic Grand Canal.
- An Italian honeymoon would not be complete without going to see Michelangelo’s Statue of David.
- Stroll through the Boboli Gardens in Florence. Home to a collection of sculptures, some dating back to the 16th century.
- Take a tour of the Vatican while in Rome and admire the amazing work of Michelangelo in the Sistine Chapel.
- Gaze at the amazing architecture of Trevi Fountain, one of the most famous fountains in the world.
Best time to visit
Apr-Jun/Sep–Oct: Any time between April and October should be warm and sunny, but most places in Italy get very busy in July and August. Our advice would simply be to travel outside these months. Not only should there be fewer tourists, but the more comfortable weather can make outdoor trips considerably easier.
- 15kg Luggage per person
- Private transfers as specified in itinerary.
- Meals as specified in itinerary.
- First class train tickets as specified in itinerary.
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants
- Items of a personal nature