The Perfect Thai Honeymoon
- Enjoy a boat journey along the Chao Phraya river.This river is used by boat taxis and is one of the cheapest ways to get around Bangkok.
- The Buddhist Temple, Wat Saket is a must see attraction. Admire the stunning panoramic views from the temple’s summit.
- Be romantic on your Thailand honeymoon and plant a love tree together in Chiang Mai.
- A bamboo cruise along the Mae Ping river gives you the chance to admire some stunning scenery.
Best time to visit
- International and domestic flights (subject to availability)
- Accommodation as mentioned in itinerary
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary
- English speaking local guide
- Tours and transfers as mentioned in itinerary in a private air conditioned vehicle
- Transfer between Krabi Airport and Pimalai Resort (Speedboat/Land transfer) with English speaking guide only in Krabi
- Entrance fees for mentioned visits and activities clearly specified in itinerary
- Meals not specified in itinerary
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
- Excess baggage charges levied by airlines
- Gratuities to driver/guides and other conveyance attendants