Turkey - Historical Turkey Escorted 8 days
Explore Istanbul and its bazaars and grand Mosques, wander round the battlefields of Gallipoli, see Roman ruins, the beautiful Aegean Coast, Pamukkale and the jewel in Turkey’s crown - Cappadocia, with its amazing underground cities and whimsical landscape.
ISTANBUL - CAPADOCIA - PAMUKKALE - KUSADASI - CANAKKALE
Remember: This is just an example of our tailor-made itineraries to Turkey and we can plan your own holiday based on when you travel, your budget and needs. Let us know what you are looking for and we can help you plan and book YOUR perfect trip! Click on the itinerary button on the left hand side of the page to get a detailed itinerary.
- Cappadocia has many unique geological, historic, and cultural features.
- Mousoleum of Mevlana is the mausoleum of Jalal ad-Din Muhammad Rumi, a Sufi mystic.
- Hierapolis Hierapolis is a World Heritage Site with hot springs used as a spa since the 2nd Century.
- See the real Troy of The Greek Epic Cycle and the Iliad.
- Ephesus - famed for the Temple of Artemis is one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
- Topkapi Palace contains large collections of porcelain, robes, weapons, shields and armor.